Sunday, July 24, 2011

Backdating

I had the opportunity to post this yesterday but I consciously held back as to demonstrate the wonders of the internet. As it is, I actually did post this yesterday, but you would've never known. Unless you're an internet sleuth of the highest order, there is no way for you to actually know that this is backdated.

I could very well go back into last year and fill out all the empty dates if I wanted to, but there's really no point in doing that. While this is a chance to show off one of the neat features of the internet to be both past, present, and future, there's also another reason I held back. My workspace is infected with flies, and at night, these particular flies are vicious. These insect bites leads to furious inflammation and itchiness. This nonsense actually prevented me from running last week, simply because the discomfort would've been too much to bear. It also means that I'm restricted to operating during the day or morning. Night work is off-limits lest I suffer from another bout of scratching ankles.

F the flies.